BY SEA : A RELIABLE AND COST EFFICIENT SOLUTION
WINE & SPIRITS : « +15°C SERVICE »
CN Logistics France ensures the collection of wine in France, the storage under temperature control, repacking if needed, customs formalities, quality control, traceability, air and ocean freight services, customs clearance operations and final delivery, all in controlled conditions at each stage to ensure compliance and product safety.
Widely used globally in the international trade, over oceans, lakes, canals and rivers.
Cost effective, especially for heavy loads, with a reduced carbon footprint
Widely used globally in the international trade, over oceans, lakes, canals and rivers Cost effective, especially for heavy loads, with a reduced carbon footprint
DRY OR REEFER CONTAINERS
For temperature sensitive cargo as wine, it is important to choose the appropriate container.
- 40ft High Cube containers with 32/33 Pallet Wide containers: maintaining temperatures under the most precise temperature control
- Bottom air delivery distributes chilled air producing a consistent and uniform flow of air across the entire shipment : good air circulation through the container + optimum temperature control, in order to remove the unwanted gas and moisture generated by respiration
- 20ft or 40ft containers
- Exhaustive maintenance program to ensure all containers are in prime condition, and meet or exceed international quality standards: manufactured from corrosion resistant steel, stainless steel or aluminum
- We propose 3 ways to setup an easy-to-install, strong and full cover insulation for dry containers.
OUR WAREHOUSES IN France
- 11.000 sqm dedicated to wine storage and wine consolidation.
- Optimal storage conditions: Temperature & hygrometric control, lighting levels and traceability control.
- Dedicated bonded export warehouse with customs agreements
- 2 warehouses : Fos-sur-mer & Le Havre
Focus on consolidation
Make your own box
Using the correct shipping method is the first step to maximizing profitability. We prefer to use the LCL/FCL shipping More cost effective when transporting over 15 m3 Better tracking and faster transit than LCL, less general handling and unforeseen delays High security and fewer risks of damage to the cargo as container is handled less
Adapting the consolidation plan to provide the most favourable volume-to-density ratio. Choosing either Loose only, Pallets + Loose, or Pallets only.
is the key word : we try our best to respond promptly and flexibly to the customer’s last-minute emergencies, ensuring the correct weighting, picture taking and conditions verification at each key stage.
NON-BOTTLED W&S TRANSPORT
We offer efficient & safe solutions for bulk transportation
SPIRITS IN TANKER
Perfect for spirits and high alcohol content: Safe, reliable and cost-effective
WINE IN FLEXITANK
Intended for non-risk liquids and wine in bulk: Easy, safe and economic